The NEW G50 is designed for standard MR16 downlighting application with 7 high power LEDs. The G50 is the brightest, comparable to a standard halogen lamp. The thermal design of the G50 is optimized for longest lifetime and highest illuminance.
- Real 50W halogen replacement (70% energy saving from 50W halogen lamp)
- Designed to fit into standard MR16 fixture (Light source diameter measures just 50mm)
- Available in 30º and 60º (Narrow beam is ideal for spot lighting, while wider angle is for general illumination)
- Available in warm white (3000K) and neutral white (4000K)
- Intelligent thermal design (Optimized for extended lifetime and maximum brightness)
- RECESSED DOWNLIGHT - Distribution for a direct lighting in office room, meeting room, hotel corridor, building canopy, as well as home lighting
- TRACK-MOUNTED SPOTLIGHTS - With a narrow to wide beam, Track-mounted spotlight can distribute for accent lighting in museums, exhibitions, art galleries, as well as sales and promotional areas
- RETAIL - The NEW G50 can be used as ceiling recessed or track mounted, regular arrangement of quadra luminaires provide the ambient lighting and also a direct Lighting approach for Spot Lighting
- LA/G50 Module
- Downlight Housing Tilt (Available in Satin Chrome and White)
- Standard Power Supply (Dim/Non-Dim)
- Flex & Plug
Please contact us for other down light fittings, additional cost may occur if choose other downlight fitting.
Choose Downlight fitting LA/3000 and LA/3001 will not inccur additional cost.
How much does shipping cost?
The shipping cost will be automatically caculated and displayed before payment. Free shipping will apply for any purchase above $299. We are committed to keep shipping costs as low as possible. The cost to ship your items will depend on where in Australia your items will be shipped, how big they are and how many items you've ordered.
Who do you use to deliver the goods?
We either use Australia Post or a network of Couriers depending on the delivery destination and the size of the order.
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
Most orders will be received within 5 - 7 Business Days, however some of our products are highly customisable or are imported from Europe and for these products delivery can take between 4 - 6 weeks. Where this is the case, we will contact you before processing your order to confirm the expected delivery date.
This product is usually in stock.
Can I check product availability before I purchase?
Yes, of course, send us email and we will confirm the stock availability for you immediately.
What if I made the payment but realize the product is out of stock?
We will contact you immediately. An estimated time of arrival will be given. We can put a back order for you or you could choose to get full refund.